Friday, September 10, 2010

Emily,

Emily is one of the most important people in my life. She's my best girl friend. She's been there for me since the beginning of high school. She helped me love cheerleading, and being different from the rest of the girls. We have the craziest car rides ever, and get really competitive over padittle. We're inseparable. We do almost everything together. Even though we're very different from each other, we have a lot of fun while we're together. We take web cam pictures all the time. For the past couple years, I've been trying to convince her to come to champ with me all the time. She's scared she'll die. She thinks my gauges are gross, so I bought her fake tapers, which she laughed at when I gave them to her. I honestly don't know how I'd have any sort of social life if it wasn't for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment